Tina Smith and Bob Bell
DATE AND TIME
- Saturday, April 7, 2018
- Pre-Judging: 10 am
- Finals: 2 pm
- Available at the door
The Pikake Room
Neil S. Blaisdell Center
DRUG TESTING AND ENTRY
- This event is polygraph and urine tested.
- Contestants must be INBF members
- Entry Fee and Deadline
- $60 for first class; $40 for each additional division entered, No Open & Novice cross overs in the same class.
- Entry Deadline: April 4, 2018
- Check In: Promoter will call to schedule polygraph appointments 2 weeks out from the competition. Athletes will receive sign liability waivers, receive numbers, submit posing music, etc.
- Men’s Bodybuilding
- Men’s Physique
- Women’s Bodybuilding
- Fit Body
The competition is open to all amateur athletes who have not at any time during the 7 years prior to this event engaged in the personal use of anabolic steroids, other growth enhancing drugs, or prescription diuretics.
Pro hormone compounds, and many other banned substances have varying time bans and/or amnesty periods. It is the athlete’s sole responsibility to check all supplement ingredients.
Refer to the WNBF Banned substances list at or contact promoters with any questions.