DRUG TESTING AND ENTRY
- This drug-free event is polygraph and urine tested.
- Contestants must be INBF members
- Entry Fee and Deadline
- $75 First Division
- $45 for each additional division entered
- Entry Deadline: July 12, 2019
- $100 late fee for late entries
- Men’s Bodybuilding
- Women’s Bodybuilding
- Men’s Physique
- Fit Body
- Novice (No Novice/Open cross overs in same category)
- Junior (under 24)
- Masters 40+
- Masters 50+
- Masters 60+
Weight & Height Cutoffs
Women Open Bodybuilding
Under/Over 118 lbs
Men Open Bodybuilding
Light – under 165
Middle -165 ¼ to 185
Heavy – 185 ¼ & Over
Novice Bodybuilding TBA
Bikini, Fit Body and Men’s Physique
Promoter may adjust classes based upon number of entries.
Email: wnbfcal (@) gmail.com
1. Please do not send a link to a youtube video as your music selection
2. Purchase an audio track and send the actual mp3 or mp4 audio file
3. Pre Cut your music to 60 Seconds
4. Include your name in the file
5. Music that is not pre cut will start at the beginning of the track and play through 60 seconds.
Tina Smith and Bob Bell
The competition is open to all amateur athletes who have not at any time during the 10 years prior to this event engaged in the personal use of anabolic steroids, other growth enhancing drugs like SARM’s, etc. Pro hormone compounds, and many other banned substances have varying time bans and/or amnesty periods. It is the athlete’s sole responsibility to check all supplement ingredients. DO NOT show up to your polygraph examination without disclosing anything and everything with us!
Refer to the WNBF Banned substances list at or contact promoters with any questions.